How to leave a blog comment

1. We can leave feedback, constructive criticism, or give a new idea: This thing can help a person know where can add more information.
  2. Give some motivating thing: This can help a person feel happy because can let him do more blog.
  3. Comment can learn how to interact politely and how to conversation.
  4. You can meet new people and form friendships: If you post a comment can help another side, and another side will find you and want to know you.
  5. Give new perspectives: A commenter might suggest something that you didn’t include in your post

12 thoughts on “How to leave a blog comment

1. Jerry,
    These are really helpful tips that I’ll for sure use! Forming internet friendships is a pretty cool thing that students before our generation couldn’t do, don’t you think?

Susanna
    (my commenting post isn’t up yet, but here’s my blog so you can see it when I do post it!) http://susannam2019.edublogs.org/

2. Hi Jerry,

Great job on your commenting tips! I like your tip #2 about using comments to motivate bloggers. I think it can be discouraging, not only for students but also for adults, who are writing something they want to share but have no idea if anyone has read it. When we receive a comment it can encourage us to keep writing. I truly believe blogging is not only a great way to improve writing skills but also a way to connect with others around the world. Those connections are more important than ever. We really have so much in common!

Keep Writing!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Ruffing
    http://cougarcraft.edublogs.org/

3. Hello Jerry, your post is very interesting and you made some good points like how you should motivate the blog writer and to read it in someone else’s perspectives good job from Rufus.

4. Hello Jerry! I thought your comment ideas were very helpful for readers who are new to commenting on other blogs. The comment sections of the internet can sometimes be very negative places, but they don’t have to be if we follow your suggestions. I agree that comments are a great place to bring in our own ideas and perspectives (because our life experiences aren’t identical), but it’s nice to point out that bring in our own ideas doesn’t have to take away from or negate the blog writer’s ideas. Wonderful post!

5. I really like your post about how to leave a blog comment. Speaking of comments I just gave you one! later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!